Literally speaking, what does new year ahead look like for you? New Year, New Things & New Wardrobe upgrades!
Yes, we are in 2017, it is time to start the new way to dress up for the whole year. So, finding the right details to finish off the outfit that is not something most men think about. From sunglasses for men, leather belts to wallet & socks – you need to take extra care of every detail of fashion accessories that you’re going to wear this year.
In this blog, we’re here to differentiate what guys can wear regularly as opposed to the type of outfits & accessories only rappers & celebrities do wear – we’ve got you covered some tips on how to channel a similar vibe. Check out the wardrobe upgrade with top men’s fashion accessories in 2017.
With so many frames’ styles over there, finding the right pair can be complex. Make sure to know your face shape to have a general idea of what exactly you are looking for. You can easily recognize what your face shape is from the area around your eyes to your cheekbones.
- Rounded frames are best suited for square faces, on the other hand, every type of frames suit for oval faces.
- It is all about enhancing the natural curves of faces with the angles of frames.
- When it comes to heart-shaped faces, try bottom-heavy frames that don’t accent the top of your face.
- On the other hand, triangle faces should consider half-rimmed glasses with heavy detailing at the top.
All you need to follow above-mentioned things before buying sunglasses.
There is a simple trick that you need to follow – match your belt & shoes on a formal occasion.
- The first & foremost thing is that – wearing slimmer pants means that you should wear the real waist size. In that case, belt is optional & not necessary for holding up your trousers.
- If you want to add some fun to your outfit, simply wear canvas/best designer belts for men with subtle colors that will fit your outfit.
- Also, bear in mind, the size of the belt is about 2 to 3 inches larger than your waist size. Therefore, when you buy one be aware of that.
- For raw denim, buy a thick belt that is untanned natural belt as it is an ideal accessory. By wearing this, you can develop a polished look.
Here are some socks tips that you should invest in this year:
- Keep thicker socks for your boots, thin socks for your shoes & standard socks for your sneakers. Also, don’t go with the very bright colored socks either.
- On the other hand, if you go with rocks socks for men with a little pop, keep your outfit chill so that your socks can grab attention.
- If you have already worn some attractive colored outfit, then wear socks with subtle colors. But, do not forget to add some variety of funky colors without worrying about stinking up your kicks.